- Australian Aborigines are famous for their exciting stories, which are not read from a text but from their _________________.
- Aborigines say that the land has a gi that either likes you or makes you feel disturbed and _________________.
- occasionally a verb
In the second example, the missing word is an adjective. Should it be positive or negative?
The missing stem words are:
Here are some ideas to help you complete this part of the exam successfully:
- Read the complete text first for general understanding.
- Cover the stem words. Decide what type of word is missing for each gap.
- Look at the whole sentence, not just the words before and after the gap.
- Check carefully whether the word should be positive, negative or plural.
- Read through the text and make sure that your words are grammatically correct.
- Check your spelling. No points are given for misspelt words!