- Read the question before the options and underline the key words
- Each question is based on a different situation
- Focus on each new text as you hear it. Do not look back at the question you have just done or the one that comes next.
- Decide on one of the options after the first listening. If you are not sure, make a sensible guess by eliminating the options you are sure are not the answer.
- Do not listen for single words. Listen for the general meaning.
- If you don't understand every word, don't worry.
- Try to relax!
Listening Part 1